Shehu Sani, a former senator for Kaduna Central, has taken on his verified Twitter to say fabricating or prophesying another without evidence is not helpful.
The outspoken activist, Shehu Sani recently posted on his microblogging, Twitter, saying it was enough to say there were plans to create a crisis in the country.
According to Shehu Sani, he revealed in his statement that if the security agencies have proofs they should expose it publicly and back it with facts.
Shehu Sani made it known in his statement that the country was already in a crisis and they needed solutions.
However, Shehu Sani concluded his statement by saying fabricating or prophesying another without evidence is not helpful.
In his tweet, Shehu Sani wrote below:
“It’s not enough to say there are plans to create crisis in the country. If the security agencies have proofs they should expose it publicly and back it with facts. We are already in a crisis, we need solutions; fabricating or prophesying another without evidence is not helpful.”
See his tweet below:
What’s your take on what Shehu Sani said? To share your thoughts, and opinions, please use the space provided below.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu