Hope Uzodinma, the Imo State Governor, has declared his state obedient to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and not to any individual or political party.
The governor said this during the State stakeholders meeting held today.
Mr Uzodinma vowed that he will ensure APC wins all elective offices from the state to the national level through members’ dedication and commitment.
In his words:
“We are APC Members, We are Obedient to APC not to Any individual or any other political party.”
The Governor used the occasion to urge all party members to remain loyal and unwavering in the midst of provocation and unwarranted actions.
He pledged that the APC is the only political party that rewards loyalty and work for the progress of all.
Uzodinma made it clear that the days of godfatherism are long gone in the party and anybody relying on any so called godfather to win election under the APC is an unserious politician.
He stated that the APC is a household name in Imo state and in the country, coupled with his government’s achievements over the years, the people will vote massively for the party and her candidates.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi