Chairman of Nigerians in the diaspora commission, and former member of the House of Representatives, Abike Dabiri-Erewa has taken to her official Twitter platform to reveal that over 3 million Nigerians were living in Sudan and that the richest man in Sudan is of Nigerian origin.
Abike Dabiri made this known while replying to a Nigerian who seemed surprised that there were many Nigerians who were currently trapped in Sudan because they are students in the African country.tt
In her post, she wrote, “we have well over 3 million residents there. Even more, but let me just put it at that estimate. The richest person in Sudan is a Nigerian.”
Recall that some days ago, major news platforms reported that Sudan was currently having a major crisis between the Sudanese military forces led by Abdel Fattah al-Burhan versus the Rapid Support Forces (RSF), a paramilitary group that is led by Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, and so far many people have been reported dead while a host of others are injured.
However, many Nigerians, especially students, are trapped in the war-ridden country, and the federal government has been making arrangements to ensure that the Nigerians trapped in Sudan return home safely.
See her tweet below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter