Isaac Fayose, a younger brother to the former Governor of Ekiti State and chieftain of the People Democratic Party, Ayodele Fayose, has declared himself a supporter of the Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi.
Fayose disclosed this in a viral video circulating on the internet, saying “whether people like it or not, he will vote for the LP presidential flagbearer.
Recall that Isaac started trending when he insinuated that Mr. Peter Obi, would be needing about N50 billion to prosecute the election.
However, in what seems like a reminder to Obidients to be ready to contribute for the course, he personally indicated that he would be donating up to N40 million for Obi’s campaign.
In a viral video, Fayose said:
“Whether people like it or not, he would vote for Peter Obi, Atiku dey go Dubai
The post read:
“Good morning, guys. Elections are loading, and campaign will soon start. If we truly love Obi, we have to start thinking on how to donate when the time comes. As for me, and by the grace of God, I’m sure I will be contributing up to 20, 30, or 40 million.
“And I’m sure many of us too will support. Whether they like am or they no like am, Obi dey come. We go still go vote Obi. Atiku, go still go back to Dubai”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu