Fast-rising Nigerian street song singer, Portable Omo Olalomi, has called for help from some big names in both the Nigerian and American music industry, seeking for collaboration to make him get to the top level he desired in his career.
The Zazzu Zeh crooner has warned those who regard him as a blown artist to stop doing so because he has linked up with some big names in the industry.
Taken his official Instagram account, Portable released a video where he was clearing people that he has never blown and he’s hungry to release more songs if he can get a link up with Wiz khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, and Davido.
Watch His Video Below:
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School
- See The Ridiculous Reason Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter
- Dino Melaye Bursted As The Possible Brain Behind Cultist Procession Against Bola Tinubu
- “Let The Poor Angry Bird Go Home And Rest” – Reactions After BBNaija’s Beauty Got Disqualified
- “I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – Stefflon Don