Fast-rising Nigerian street song singer, Portable Omo Olalomi, has called for help from some big names in both the Nigerian and American music industry, seeking for collaboration to make him get to the top level he desired in his career.
The Zazzu Zeh crooner has warned those who regard him as a blown artist to stop doing so because he has linked up with some big names in the industry.
Taken his official Instagram account, Portable released a video where he was clearing people that he has never blown and he’s hungry to release more songs if he can get a link up with Wiz khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, and Davido.
Watch His Video Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi