Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele who was the running mate of the PDP governorship candidate in Lagos state, seems not to be interested in any post-election matters.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that the actress, earlier today, deleted all posts relating to politics and the PDP on her Instagram page.
The action was taken after Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu was announced as the winner of the election held on March 18 in Lagos.
A check by NewsinNaija showed that all photos from her campaign rallies as well as other political engagements during the electioneering process were no longer available on her page.
Funke, however, did not give any reason for her actions but this may confirm the rumors of a rift between her and the PDP governorship candidate.
A close friend of Akindele who spoke on condition of anonymity alleged that Funke felt played by Jandor.
According to the source, Jandor never carried Akindele along in many matters.
She said: “Funke jumped on the ticket with the belief that Jandor will treat her as an equal but Jandor doesn’t listen and he behaves like he knows it all. Jandor only picked her based on popularity, he was looking for a weak running mate and he felt my friend(Funke Akindele) could fit the role. She later realized but it was too late.”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu