Mr Shehu Sani, a Nigerian activist and politician and senator, Shehu Sani, has taken to his official Facebook platform to reveal why the late General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua would have had a hard time in his choice of a presidential candidate if he was still alive at this moment.
According to him, Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the PDP and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), are very close to the family of the late Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, and that is why it would have been difficult for him to make a choice of a presidential candidate if he was still alive.
He further revealed that the same reason is why the two political titans can never throw dirt at each other, even when they are contesting for the same political position under two different political parties.
See His Tweet Below:
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge