Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra state has congratulated the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, other winners in the February 25 and March 18 elections as well as Nigerians in general on the successful polls.
In a statement he personally signed on Tuesday, Soludo also hailed the Nigerians youths, describing them as the heroes of the 2023 general elections, whose voices would continue to be critical in the building of a new Nigeria.
With the elections over, the Anambra governor said attention should shift to addressing the nation’s challenges from economy to insecurity, noting that the insecurity ravaging the South-East should be of concern to all.
According to him, critical to addressing the problem of insecurity in the South-East is the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who has been in detention for long months.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity