The newly appointed Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike’s choice of automobile for his first day at work has got many talking.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that the former Governor of Rivers State arrived at the FCTA around 1:20 pm Tuesday in an armoured Lexus LX 600 SUV with the plate number ‘FCT – 01’.
A search on the official Lexus website puts the price of this SUV starting from $100,115 and this has drawn many reactions from people on social media.
One James Adoyi said;
“Politician don kill this country finish, with nigerian struggling to just feed once in a day, but look at vehicle for common minister, not the president yet. Nigeria is finished.”
Another user, Bola Alaka said;
“But it was bought and using before himself”
On Monday, Nyesom Wike was sworn in as the Minster of the Federal Capital Territory by the Nigerian President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu