Former Governor of Rivers State and immediate past minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has called the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike some unprinted name while boasting that he can’t sue him over such utterances.
Amaechi made this known on Wednesday, during his campaign visit to the popular Mile 3 Market in Port Harcourt, and electoral wards in Ikwerre and Etche LGAs to canvass for votes for Tonye Cole.
He noted that Governor Wike can not sue him for referring to him with so much unprintable adjectives because he is well aware of secrets that would put him in trouble.
He went on to state this secret when he revealed that he would disclose the governor’s properties which he acquired through stolen state funds, he would then leave him to tell Nigerians how he got the money to establish such properties.
In his exact words, “Wike can never take me to court for libel. It’s so easy to prove. I will show his properties, let him tell us how he got the money to build those properties”.
Amaechi also encouraged the people of Rivers to come out en masse to vote his party The All Progressives Congress’ candidate, Tonye Cole so they can put an end to the wike-led government.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu