A Nigerian Doctor and Political Analyst, Law Mefor has revealed that the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike is angry because he used his money to run the Peoples Democratic Party but the party’s presidential ticket was given to someone who contributed nothing to the party’s development.
The political analyst said that the way we value money in Nigerian politics today is too much, this is the reason why incompetent people are our leaders today.
He stressed that, in Nigeria, we value the man with the money more than the competent man, which is why the incompetent money man is being elected.
Speaking with the media, Mefor said “A particular party’s governorship ticket could be more than 20 million naira, and undoubtedly, that’s too much to pay. When the money men are able to pay up, we don’t care whether they are competent or not, we just give him the ticket because of his money. This is the same thing that happened to Wike, and that’s why he’s not happy with the PDP today”.
“Wike is angry with the PDP because he was the one using his money to keep the PDP running all this while, but during the PDP primaries, someone else came from no where, then the ticket was given to him just because of his money”.
“The love of money has made us keep having incompetent leaders all this years, and these kind of people all steal billions when the assume office” Dr Mefor said.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter