Natasha Hadiza Akpoti of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has come out to send a message to His Excellency Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello days after he said he was not the cause of her problem.
Natasha Akpoti said, “It’s quite swiftly that seven years have gone by. Yahaya Bello has barely 10 months more in office. He will have no immunity. He will become as ordinary as you and I. Now what he will have going for him is the good will, or should we say bad will, he has built for himself.”
Speaking Further, She Said, “Now we ask ourselves what next, imagine Yayaha Bello, meet me, Natasha, in the airport. Mind you, I am a child of God’s grace. I have not occupied any position in authority, but through the hard work and good will of my husband, he has made me the woman I am today.”
Lastly, she said, “I say this strip of Yahaya Bello because of the government authority that he enjoys. Yahaya Bello, you are no match for me, and I look forward to the day I will meet you one-on-one out of your office.
- NBC Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over ‘Inciting Interview’ It Granted Datti Baba-Ahmed
- Commotion As Enugu Governor-Elect, Police, Others Flee During INEC Presentation Of Certificates Of Return Over Loud Bang
- When Tinubu First Heard Peter Obi Won In Lagos, He Told Us “It’s Not A Big Deal, Move On”- Oyalowo
- BREAKING: Singer Portable Arrested By Police After 72-Hour Ultimatum
- Dino Melaye Dragged On Social Media After Failing Simple Arithmetic Over Tinubu’s Age
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter