A former PDP National leader, Chief Bode George, has slammed Bayo Onanuga, a spokesman for the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, for warning Igbo people in Lagos against interfering in politics in the state.
Vanguard reported that Chief Bode George claimed that Onanuga is not a Lagosian by any standard and he shouldn’t be making unacceptable statements against any Nigerian tribe in Lagos.
Recall that Onanuga said that Lagos is Yoruba land and Igbos shouldn’t interfere in Lagos politics. His statement didn’t go down well with many Nigerians but he made it clear that he won’t apologize for it.
While reacting to this, Bode George said that the Igbo people in Lagos contribute a lot to the state, adding that Onanuga shouldn’t be making inciting statements against them. He claimed that Onanuga isn’t a Lagosian, adding that he shouldn’t tell the people who they can relate to.
“Bayo Onanuga is not a Lagosian by any standard. These fellows should not make such unacceptable comments against any Nigerian tribe in Lagos. He should not come from his village and tell us who we can relate to in Lagos.”
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter