Several reactions have surfaced after the Islamic group, Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), urged the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 election, Peter Obi, and the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, to confirm or deny the authenticity of a leaked audio tape now popularly called ‘Yes Daddy’.
It is no longer news that since the alleged leaked audio conversation surfaced, there have been mixed reactions from Nigerians
SaharaReporters reported that MURIC, in a statement issued on Wednesday by its Executive Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola said Obi and Bishop Oyedepo should deny or confirm the authenticity of the leaked phone conversation within three days.
According to the Islamic group, it wants to give the duo of Peter Obi and bishop Oyedepo a fair hearing before interrogating the content of the audio
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter