Popular Nigerian influencer and tech savvy, Dipo Awojide, has taken to social media to warn protesters on their upcoming plans ahead of inauguration ceremony of the president elect.
This warning has come hours after recordings of a space on Twitter circulated where an anonymous group of persons had gathered to speak on protesting against election results, likewise revealing plans on storming inauguration centers to place attacks for the event not to hold.
Read Also: “I Need A Cow To Celebrate Asiwaju And Sanwo-Olu’s Victory” – Seyi Law Begs Nigerians As He Sets To Host Grand Party
Dipo, on his verified Twitter on the 20th of March 2023, cautiously warned citizens of the country to desist from adhering to evil plots, stating that:
“You will not take back Nigeria by protesting on the runway of an airport.
You will not take back Nigeria or get a mandate by bombing the inauguration ceremony.
Stop inciting violence and chaos. Everyone should condemn this now before it gets out of hand”
See Screenshots below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter