Fast-rising Nigerian street hip-hop singer, Portable Omo Olalomi, has finally travelled to the United Kingdom for his show at Tinapa, Manchester, United Kingdom.
Portable disclosed this in a series of posts, including both pictures and videos, shared via his official verified Instagram account.
According to him, his United Kingdom trip was sponsored by Emoney, Nigerian Billionaire and younger brother of Nigerian Afrobeats star, KCee.
In a series of videos shared by Portable, the Zazuu crooner was accompanied to the Airport where he boarded a flight going to the UK by Emoney and his wife.
Portable, having reached the UK, has posted the video of his arrival, and in his usual way, bragged about becoming more successful and also thank God for landed safely.
See His Photos Below:
His video at the Airport:
Video of his arrival in the UK:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi