Ininasiya West, the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in Akuku Toru/Asari Toru Federal Constituency of Rivers State, has asked Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling party, to be honest with the party’s members in Rivers state.
According to POLITICS NIGERIA, during an interactive session convened recently by Victor Giadom, the APC National Vice Chairman, South-South, in Port Harcourt, West expressed worry that a former representative of Rivers southeast Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Magnus Abe, who is the Social Democratic Party (SDP) gubernatorial candidate in Rivers State, still has the mandate of Tinubu.
“I’m particularly concerned that Senator Magnus Abe, even after leaving the party to be SDP guber candidate, still has the authority and mandate of the APC presidential candidate.
“Tinubu cannot be sitting on the fence in Rivers anymore. He should come out and say where he belongs so that we who are still in the party know how we move.
“We are here, ready to win the election. Tinubu must make a clear statement on Rivers,” West said.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu