Reno Omokri, former media aide to Ex-President Goodluck, has reiterated his support for former Nigerian Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, who has declared his intention to run for the 2023 presidency.
Omokri said this in a statement released via his official verified Twitter handle, @renoomokri, saying no amount of social media dragging can make him change his mind about the former vice president of Nigeria.
Recall that Omokri had earlier declared his support for Atiku who he described as the better candidate People’s Democratic Party (PDP) can present in the 2023 presidential election that has the capability required to tackle the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Following his endorsement, many people on social media seriously criticized the former Jonathan’s aide, called him names and rained different kinds of insults on him but he has now come out to reiterate his support for Atiku and declared that nothing can make him stop supporting the PDP aspirant.
In his tweet:
“So some people think they can make me forsake my support for Atiku by dragging me? Me whose beard went white due to APC dragging and I did not die? If dragging could kill anyone, I’d be dead.”
I SUPPORT ATIKU!!!
Oya, drag me like generator. We go see who go tire!
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge