The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has reportedly arrested the former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Nsima Ekere on Wednesday for alleged diversion of funds to the tune of N47 billion through registered contractors of the agency.
This is according to the Commission’s spokesperson Wilson Uwajaren who confirmed it to Channels Television.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu