The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has reportedly arrested the former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Nsima Ekere on Wednesday for alleged diversion of funds to the tune of N47 billion through registered contractors of the agency.
This is according to the Commission’s spokesperson Wilson Uwajaren who confirmed it to Channels Television.
- 64 Boko Haram Terrorists, Many Other Inmates Escape Kuje Prison – Defence Minister
- Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terrorist Attack
- BBNaija Season 7: Organizers Reveal Premiere Date, Grand Prize
- “Why Late Yar’Adua Can’t Choose Between Tinubu Or Atiku If He Was Alive,” Shehu Sani Reveals
- Oyo Bank Robbery: Two Bank Officials, Four Others Arrested for Allegedly Conniving With Robbers