The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has disclosed they didn’t monitor any Congress conducted by the Labour Party in the southeastern states, Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi States.
The electoral umpire made the disclosure in a letter dated 17th April written to APC Zonal Chairman.
Dr. Ijeoma Arodiogbu, APC National Vice Chairman, South East had written the commission requesting “for Confirmation of the conduct of Ward, LGA and State Congresses as well as list of Delegates of Labour Party in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi States.”
But in a letter signed by Rose Oriaran-Anthony: Secretary to the Commission, INEC said they weren’t notified by the Labour Party for the conduct of any of their congresses.
“This is to inform you that by the records of the Commission, Labour Party did not notify the Commission of dates for the conduct of Ward, LGA and State Congresses and Delegates lists
“Accordingly, the Commission did not monitor any Ward, LGA and State Congresses for election of Delegates by the Party.”
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter