Minister of State for Labour and Employment of Nigeria, Festus Keyamo (SAN), has revealed the reason why Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, deserves to get a front row seat the day Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as Nigeria’s 16th president.
Speaking during a recent interview, Mr Keyamo noted that the tangible reason why the presidential candidate of the Labour Party deserves to be compensated with a front-row seat on the day the president-elect will be sworn in is because he was one who helped the candidate of the APC to win the election.
“The major reason why Peter Obi deserves to get the front row seat on the day Tinubu will be sworn in is because he was the one who helped our candidate to win the election,” he said
He added, “before the election, we never underrated the Labour Party. Peter Gregory Obi was the one who cleared the road for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he decimated the votes of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. He was the biggest favour to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s presidency.”
Lastly, Festus Keyamo (SAN) said, “we already knew that Peter Obi was not going to win and he did what we expected him to do. Almighty God raised Peter Obi for the election to make Tinubu win.”
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter