Former Governor of Anambra State and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, Mr. Peter Obi has dumped the major opposition party.
Mr Obi tender his resignation in a letter dated 20 May 2022 and addressed to the National Chairman of the PDP.
According to Peoples Gazette, the presidential aspirant dumped the opposition party due to the fear that he might be humiliated at the party’s convention this weekend.
Mr Obi confirmed his exit to Peoples Gazette on Wednesday evening, saying he caught wind of a gang up against him and he not disclose his next platform.
The development is expected to put additional spotlight on the PDP’s primaries scheduled to be held in Abuja this weekend, where Mr Obi was initially seen as a front runner in a race that includes Atiku Abubakar, Nyesom Wike, Dele Momodu, Bukola Saraki and other bigwigs.
See The Letter Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi