With 88 days to the 2023 general elections in Nigeria, billboards promoting Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), have been destroyed by hoodlums in Osun State.
This allegedly happened 24 hours after Ademola Adeleke was sworn in as the new governor of the state.
Adeleke belongs to the main opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). His predecessor, Gboyega Oyetola, is a member of the APC.
Although supporters of Governor Adeleke have been accused of being behind the destructions, this newspaper cannot independently verify the allegation.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi