The 2023 Election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has raised a lot of questions as to the credibility of the process. Recall that three weeks ago, the commission conducted the Presidential and National Assembly Elections, and the former was marked with failure of INEC to upload results real-time from the polling units.
Speaking on today’s Governorship and State House of Assembly Elections in Rivers State, the Former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi has said that from what he experienced today, there is total failure of Governance in Nigeria. He said this after performing his civic responsibility in the state where he alleged that the Police is helping PDP to arrest APC and SDP members.
Speaking further, Rotimi Amaechi said that himself and some other people opposed the appointment of Professor Mahmood Yakubu as INEC National Chairman, and that the person who nominated Yakubu for appointment is a member of Tinubu’s camp.
In his words, he said:
“Before the election, those of us who opposed the reappointment of Yakubu (INEC Chairman) spoke on this issue. The person who nominated Yakubu for appointment is a member of Tinubu’s camp, so what are you expecting, success?”
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter