The All Progressives Congress APC’s NEC meeting slated for Thursday, March 17, 2022, in Abuja has on Wednesday been cancelled.
Announcing the cancellation on Wednesday, the National Secretary of the party’s Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning, Dr John Akpanudoedehe, disclosed that the National Executive Council’s meeting was cancelled at the behest of the Chairman of Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning, Malai Buni.
The statement titled, ‘Purported APC NEC meeting cancelled’, directed that the emergency meeting of the Party’s National Executive Committee coming up on March 17th has been cancelled without much details given.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi