Legendary hip-hop singer and songwriter, Innocent Idibia, professionally known as 2Baba as built and commissioned a multi-million Naira music recording studio for the Department of Music in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) located at Ile Ife in Osun State.
2Baba made this known in a series of posts shared via both his official verified Instagram account and the one opened for his record label, Hypertek.
In some of the videos and pictures shared, the singer was seen with the University’s Vice-Chancellor, Professor Eyitope Ogunbodede as they are both unveiling the gigantic studio built on his name.
He also shared videos of excited students signing the ‘Great Ife’ anthem and singing his praises, for the donation.
Following the commissioning of the studio, 2Baba also took his time to perform for the students of the University.
The legendary singer, under his posts, said:
“I always wished I had music as a course in my days in secondary and tertiary schools. My goal is to build a recording studio in as many schools as I can.
“I want to use this medium to ask my entertainment industry/celebrity friends to do anything they can as well,” 2Baba said as he shared videos of the unveiling of the studio.
To compensate the singer, the school inducted him as a Fellow Of The School of Music and he was praised by the school students who witnessed the presence of the music legend.
Watch The Video Below:
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina