A Nigerian lawyer, activist and writer, Reno Omokri, has advised men to always consider what ladies bring to the table in a relationship before deciding to take her to the alter.
Omokri said this in a tweet posted via his official verified Twitter handle, @renoomokri
The activist, who doubles as a motivational speaker, urged men to sit their partner down before she would be considered as a potential wife and asked her what she had to offer in a relationship and if she has nothing else but intercourse, such a lady does not deserve to be married.
He stressed that any man in a relationship should remember 2 Corinthians 6:14 which says “Do not be unequally yoked!” if he’s is buoyant enough to afford money, bills payment, and other related responsibilities but all that his partner could offer is intercourse.
Omokri is always pestering on how some men used to settle with a woman just because she’s completed sexually but later ended up being poor because they are not receiving any supporting hand from their partner who knows nothing but sex.
The lawyer said in his tweet:
“Before marrying a girl, write all you bring to the table and all she brings to the table. If your column includes things like money, paying bills, buying phones, etc, and hers is just intercourse, remember 2 Corinthians 6:14 “Do not be unequally yoked!”Reno Omokri
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi