- This was just me paying respect to my Muslim brother I was visiting in my village. A moment of togetherness, Drogba said.
Former Chelsea striker, Didier Drogba has denied dumping his Christian faith for Islam.
The Ivorian who was recently seen in the company of a Muslim, with hands as if he was praying, said this on Twitter on Monday.
His pictures caused quite a stir on social media, with many of his followers asking him to convert. Didier Drogba in a series of tweets posted via his official verified Twitter handle:
“This story is going viral but I haven’t changed religion. This was just me paying respect to my Muslim brothers i was visiting in my village. A moment of togetherness.
“Much love and blessings to all Who doesn’t want all the blessings
See The Tweet Below:
- Tinubu Was Defeated By Peter Obi In Abuja Because Rigging Was Difficult – Ireti Kingibe
- VIDEO: Peter Obi Receives Massive Ovation During Soludo’s Anniversary
- Labour Party Governorship Aspirant Is Dead
- Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Frank Nweke Jnr
- Do You Know The Meaning Of Option A4 Used In 1993 Presidential Election?
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter