Reports gathered by HotNewsInNaija suggest that Police have reportedly shot dead a Yoruba nation protester at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park at Ojota, Lagos.
The victim and other members of the Yoruba Nation agitators for the Oduduwa Republic were at Ojota on Monday to protest when policemen tried to disperse them and allegedly shot one of them dead in the process.
Read Also: Man Stabbed Wife Multiple Times To Death Over Argument On Sachet Water
A video from the scene shows a police van set ablaze by the angry protesters over the killing of one of them.
One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Saoty Igboro, was seen in the video shouting and pointing to the victim allegedly killed by the police lying on the expressway and the police van burning.
Drivers and other road users fled to safer areas after abandoning their vehicles at the riot scene
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter