A Media personality, Humanitarian and Bussiness Strategist, Sally Suleiman, has given credit to a Nigerian music superstar, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido for his attitude and generosity towards others, saying the top-notch hip hop singer “is one of the kindest humans on earth.”
Sally said this in a tweet posted via her official verified Twitter handle, @is_salsu.
Although, it is unclear to us what Davido did for her to deserve such an enormous encomium, but we suggest she might have had a good encounter with the Afrobeats star or might be saying just as a fan who loves Davido’s good music and cherish how he interacts with others.
Sally in her word declared Davido as one of the kindest humans on earth that can not be compared to anyone. She stressed that anyone that hates him is nothing but a devil because he’s an angel, adding that people like him are rare.
Recall that Davido had donated a huge amount of money (N250million) he received as support from his friends, lovers and family during his birthday to all the orphanage homes in Nigeria.
Following this, he was praised by many Nigerians who gave credit to him for giving back to people that are supporting his good music.
Sally in her tweet wrote:
Davido is one of the kindest humans on earth. Anyone that hates Davido is a devil because that guy is an angel. People like Davido are rare!Sally Suleiman
- Davido Sparks Reactions After He Sent A Private Jet To Ferry Chioma And Son To His London Show
- Clout Chaser, Daniel Regha Drags For Calling Out Davido Over N250m Orphanage Homes Donation
- Another Banger: Young Thug, Chris Brown Join Davido For “Shopping Spree” Video.
- Davido Gifts Daughter, Imade Range Rover As Birthday Present.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi