Nigerian top-notch Afrobeats superstar and songwriter, David Adeleke, professionally known as Davido has made an unexpected announcement about his record label that had left many guessing what is next.
The Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) boss, on Saturday, took to his social media official accounts to announce the signing of new artist by the name of ‘Toby K.’
However, much has been left unsaid about the act and what he does fans have been left wondering what the next step is and what Toby K has got to offer.
Toby K would be another act that has been signed to DMW after the signing of the First Lady, Liya into the record label earlier this year.
Davido, the multi awards winner singer, has his eyes set on providing a platform for new artists to thrive and fans are excited at the possibility of getting nothing but good music from these acts.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi