Details of Sunday Igboho’s release by the government of Benin Republic has emerged amid reports that the Yoruba Nation activist has been released to some Yoruba leaders.
In a fresh details that surfaced online, Sunday Igboho was only released to Professor Bamji Akintoye, a leader of Ilana Omo Oodua Woldwide and a French language Expert/Deputy leader of Ilana Omo Oodua Worldwide, Professor Wale Adeniran, on health grounds.
A statement released by a Counsel to Sunday igboho, Alliyu, has clarified the release, saying the activist was only released to the Yoruba leaders to be taken to hospital for treatment.
In his statement, “Igboho has not been released, he was only released to be taken to the hospital. The last time we spoke, I told you that we are making arrangements to take care of his health. So, he was released based on health grounds,”, Barrister Alliyu clarified.
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina