A former Lagos State Chairman of Labour Party, Olukayode Ezekiel Salako has stated that Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, the governorship candidate of the party in the 2023 election, ran his campaign was not good at all
Salako in a statement that he issued on Sunday described the Rhodes-Vivour as characterless, mannerless, proud, self-centered, very deceptive, and childish among others.
He added that the Labour Party governorship candidate would have messed up Lagos and set its progress back by 10 years if he had won.
According to him , he had thought he would give him the ticker and project and the project would be a joint one but he was wrong
Salako in the statement revealed that he never knew much about him and that Gbadebo Rhodes Vivor hid so many things away from him . He said he didn’t know he couldn’t speak Yoruba and that he only knew his wife was Igbo
Kindly read an excerpt from Sahara reporters below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter