The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has donated a sum of N100m to traders in the burnt Akere Motor Parts and Allied Dealers Association (AMPADA) in Ajegunle.
On March 8, 2023, goods worth millions of naira were reportedly burnt down by unidentified arsonists, who invaded the AMPADA market.
According to reports, the governor, aside from donating the money, was said to have also laid the foundation for a new one-story market building.
Speaking during the visit to the burnt site, Governor Sanwo-Olu said the efforts were to help alleviate the plight of the traders who lost goods and cash in the fire.
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter