The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has donated a sum of N100m to traders in the burnt Akere Motor Parts and Allied Dealers Association (AMPADA) in Ajegunle.
On March 8, 2023, goods worth millions of naira were reportedly burnt down by unidentified arsonists, who invaded the AMPADA market.
According to reports, the governor, aside from donating the money, was said to have also laid the foundation for a new one-story market building.
Speaking during the visit to the burnt site, Governor Sanwo-Olu said the efforts were to help alleviate the plight of the traders who lost goods and cash in the fire.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu