Reno Omokri, a Nigerian lawyer, rights activist and former aide to Ex-president Goodluck, has thrown a shade at the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo after he lost All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket to the National leader of the ruling party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
In the presidential primary election, Asiwaju Tinubu polled 1271 votes while Rotimi Amaechi and Osinbajo only managed to poll 316 and 235 respectively.
Following the announcement of Asiwaju Tinubu as the winner of the APC presidential ticket, Reno Omkori took to his official verified Twitter handle to mock the Nigerian vice president for polling such a low number of votes.
Mr Omokri said with all the big English Professor Osinbajo used to speak on Twitter, the vice president did not even come second.
In his tweet:
“He did not even come second. With the plenty English he spoke on Twitter that they banned. I hope Nigerians now see the limit of social media delusion?
See His Tweet Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu