Reno Omokri, a Nigerian lawyer, rights activist and former aide to Ex-president Goodluck, has thrown a shade at the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo after he lost All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket to the National leader of the ruling party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
In the presidential primary election, Asiwaju Tinubu polled 1271 votes while Rotimi Amaechi and Osinbajo only managed to poll 316 and 235 respectively.
Following the announcement of Asiwaju Tinubu as the winner of the APC presidential ticket, Reno Omkori took to his official verified Twitter handle to mock the Nigerian vice president for polling such a low number of votes.
Mr Omokri said with all the big English Professor Osinbajo used to speak on Twitter, the vice president did not even come second.
In his tweet:
“He did not even come second. With the plenty English he spoke on Twitter that they banned. I hope Nigerians now see the limit of social media delusion?
See His Tweet Below:
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina