Samuel Ortom, the Benue State governor, has lamented being denied access to see Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari at the Villa.
Governor Ortom disclosed this on Thursday when he appeared on a Channels Television programme, Politics Today.
According to him, he can no longer see the president because some people have stopped him from doing so.
The governor also stated during the show that Channels Television which should be helping him to pass his message to the president are not also allowing him to express his opinions.
In his words:
“I can not go to the villa. They have stopped me from seeing the president and here that you should help me communicate to the president you are stopping me.”
Governor Ortom also lamented that people are still being killed everywhere in his state, adding that even today his people were still killed.
” What do you want me to do. Even today my people are being killed. There is killing everywhere” the governor said.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi