Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has, on Thursday, inducted no fewer than four hundred Engineering Graduates into the profession in collaboration with the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
The ceremony which was held at the Great Hall of LAUTECH was the 16th of its type.
Addressing the newly inducted Engineers, the acting Vice-Chancellor of LAUTECH, Professor Mojeed Olaide Liasu, appealed to the new Engineers to remain good ambassadors of the Institution.
He said the induction was made possible through the generosity of the Visitor, Engineer Seyi Makinde and admonished all stakeholders to continue to reciprocate the large-heartedness of the Governor.
President of the NSE, Engineer Tasiu Sa’ad Gudari-Wudil, represented by the Chairman of Ogbomoso Chapter of Society, Engineer (Professor) Adedayo Adegbola, in his own address urged the newly inducted Engineers to be alive to their responsibility and strive to be good professionals, while conducting themselves in manners that would project the profession in the best of image.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu