The spokeman of Musiliyu Akinsanya, the supposedly suspended Lagos State Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Jimoh Buhari, has denounced report that his principal has been suspended by the NURTW national body, saying that no suspension letter has been received by his principal.
HotnewsinNaija has earlier reported that Musliyi Akinsaya, porpularly known as MC Oluomo has been suspended by the national body of NURTW for an act of insurbodination, misconduct and incitement of union members against the national body, but his spokesman has now said on Thursday that no letter of suspension has been received by MC Oluomo.
In his reaction to the news of the suspension of his principal, Buhari has told the Punch that they are not aware of any suspension and that no letter to that effect has been received so far.
In his word: “As far as we are concerned, we are not aware of the suspension because we have not received any letter from the national leadership.”
Buhari stated further that a leader of a union of NURTW magnitude cannot be suspended on social media.
He concluded that MC Oluomo, his principal, was on his way to a meeting, and he was going to chair the meeting as the Chairman of Lagos state NURTW.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi