Nigerian comedian and activist, Debo Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni has lamented out of frustration the hardship facing the people of Nigeria.
The Instagram Skit Maker who seems to be tired of how Nigerians are battling a series of undeserved problems has taken to his official Twitter handle to show his dissatisfaction over the unfortunate situation the people of the country found themselves in.
Currently, in Nigeria, there is a shortage of power generation while the scarcity of fuel has also become another solid problem in the country. Students of the Nigerian public Universities are currently at their parents’ houses due to the ongoing industrial strike action of the Universities Lecturers.
Also, the people of Nigeria can no more sleep with their two eyes closed due to the insecurity that is ravaging almost every part of the country, while people who are working with their whole heart for government are finding it difficult to feed their own mouth three times a day talkless of feeding their families due to non-payment of workers salaries.
All these coupled with others has triggered a reaction from the Nigerian popular comedian and activist who took to his official Twitter handle, @mrmacaronii, to lament drastically the whole problems the people of his country are battling.
In his tweet:
No light, Fuel price has gone up, Scarcity, Asuu is on strike, food prices have gone up, housing cost is ridiculously high, Security level of lives and property is worrisome… No Jobs. Salaries are not being paid..
Omooo! Nigerians are really going through it!!!
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu