Former Nigerian Senator, Shehu Sani has hailed only two delegates that voted for him after he lost to his opponent, Honourable Isah Ashiru in the Kaduna State Governorship primary election of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The former lawmaker disclosed this in a statement released on Thursday via his official verified Twitter handle, @ShehuSani.
In his tweet, Senator Sani revealed that he has lost the governorship primary election and he congratulated Hon. Ashiru who defeated him with a wide margin.
He, however, appreciated only two delegates that managed to vote for him even though he did not pay them any money.
The former lawmaker went on to promise to compensate those two delegates who voted for him if he he’s able to identify them.
The tweet reads:
“The Kaduna PDP Governorship primaries has been concluded. I lost and Honourable Isah Ashiru won. I wish to congratulate him.”
“Two delegates voted for me without giving them a dime; unfortunately, I don’t know who they are, so that I can appreciate these clean votes. We look forward.”
See the tweet below;
- Tinubu: Fayose’s Travail And What Sowore, Other Nescient Youths Should Learn
- Lagos May Explode In October 1st As Obi, Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Toll Gate
- “Today You Might Be A Fan And Tomorrow The Player” – BBNaija Star Ka3na Reacts To Old Tweet Of Beauty Mocking Erica
- BBNaijaS7: “We Have Started Dating Before Week 2” – Beauty Admits Dating Groovy In An Interview
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School