Former Nigerian Senator, Shehu Sani has hailed only two delegates that voted for him after he lost to his opponent, Honourable Isah Ashiru in the Kaduna State Governorship primary election of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The former lawmaker disclosed this in a statement released on Thursday via his official verified Twitter handle, @ShehuSani.
In his tweet, Senator Sani revealed that he has lost the governorship primary election and he congratulated Hon. Ashiru who defeated him with a wide margin.
He, however, appreciated only two delegates that managed to vote for him even though he did not pay them any money.
The former lawmaker went on to promise to compensate those two delegates who voted for him if he he’s able to identify them.
The tweet reads:
“The Kaduna PDP Governorship primaries has been concluded. I lost and Honourable Isah Ashiru won. I wish to congratulate him.”
“Two delegates voted for me without giving them a dime; unfortunately, I don’t know who they are, so that I can appreciate these clean votes. We look forward.”
See the tweet below;
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu