The incumbent Governor of Osun state, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola has berated the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ademola Adeleke, saying he does not possess what it takes to govern the state.
Governor Oyetola said this, on Wednesday, during his re-election campaign held at Ibokun and Oriade constituency.
The governorship candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the July 16 gubernatorial election, noted that governance is a serious business for serious-minded persons rather than a dancing competition or a child’s play as misconstrued by the candidate.
Mr Oyetola reiterated that with the myriads of challenges the state is currently battling, it requires the wisdom of God and somebody who is well-grounded in the art of governance to govern the state.
The governor concluded that he is endowed with the quality and wisdom of how to govern Osun and implored the people of the state to vote for him to continue the good work he has been doing before.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi