Report indicates that the Oyo State Police Command, the Force Intelligence Bureau and Intelligence Response Squad (FIB-IRT) have arrested two bank officials and four others for their alleged involvement in a planned bank robbery on a new generation bank within the Ibadan metropolis in Oyo State.
Similarly, the FIB-IRT successfully effected the arrest of 5 members of a fraud syndicate specialized in hacking into bank accounts of individuals and corporate bodies to steal monies.
The suspects were apprehended while attempting to hack into a company’s account and steal the sum of N3.4 Billion.
All suspects in connection with the above mentioned cases will be charged to court upon the conclusion of investigations.
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina