Report indicates that the Oyo State Police Command, the Force Intelligence Bureau and Intelligence Response Squad (FIB-IRT) have arrested two bank officials and four others for their alleged involvement in a planned bank robbery on a new generation bank within the Ibadan metropolis in Oyo State.
Similarly, the FIB-IRT successfully effected the arrest of 5 members of a fraud syndicate specialized in hacking into bank accounts of individuals and corporate bodies to steal monies.
The suspects were apprehended while attempting to hack into a company’s account and steal the sum of N3.4 Billion.
All suspects in connection with the above mentioned cases will be charged to court upon the conclusion of investigations.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi