Nigerian rapper, Oniyide Azeez, popularly known as Dablixx Osha reportedly died months after he released a song where he said his mother dreamt he has gave up the ghost.
Dablixx Osha is a rapper and songwriter who specialises in trap music. His last song, Gone and Dead was released 3 months before his death was announced by his friends on the microblogging social media platform, Twitter.
Also, in his previous song, Pray We Live Long, he rapped that his mother dreamt about him dying.
As of the time of fielding this report, the cause of his death has not been revealed.
Friends are mourning on Twitter. See some of their reactions below:
- Tinubu Was Defeated By Peter Obi In Abuja Because Rigging Was Difficult – Ireti Kingibe
- VIDEO: Peter Obi Receives Massive Ovation During Soludo’s Anniversary
- Labour Party Governorship Aspirant Is Dead
- Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Frank Nweke Jnr
- Do You Know The Meaning Of Option A4 Used In 1993 Presidential Election?