A lady has taken to the micro-blogging platform, Twitter to mourn one of her friends who lost her life during yesterday’s terrorist attack on an Abuja-Kaduna train.
It was a tragic incident yesterday at Rijana as some of the people onboard the Abuja-Kaduna train were reported dead, while several others were said to have been moved to hospitals for proper medical attention.
Even though reports confirmed that soldiers obstructed the terrorist attack and were able to rescue up to 1000 people, it is alarming the rate at which people are declaring that they have lost their friends and relatives to the unfortunate attack.
A Twitter user who is identified by her username, @ashosha1arabiye, took to her handle to mourn her lovely friend, describing the incident as one of the most tragic and disturbing nightmares in recent time.
She disclosed she lost her friend, Fareedah Muhammad, whom she described as an angel who always stood by her during the good and bad times, to the unfortunate terrorists’ attack.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi