The National Secretary to the Labour Party Umar Farouk has disclosed the only thing he believes may hinder the party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi from winning the forthcoming presidential election.
During an interview on Channels Television, Umar Farouk said that the Labour Party is hoping to see Peter Obi win the 2023 presidential election as they are in the race to take over the country. He noted that the struggle to take over power from the incumbency is a very difficult task.
Speaking on the ripples going on in the Labour Party, he said that some people have allowed themselves to be compromised by the opposition so that they can begin to cause problems in the party.
He noted that not all the members of the Labour Party are saints. According to him, some people will go out of their way to blackmail the leadership of the party if they didn’t get what they want.
He further stated that Nigerians can trust the Labour Party to unite them considering his antecedents.
According to him, he is certain that Peter Obi will win the election, however, if there is anything that will hinder him from winning the election, it would be the docility of Nigerians not to select a good leader. He added that if Nigerians feel that they want to continue with the old order, then it is up to them.
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter