Suel Ambrose, a student of Clariantian University of Nigeria (CUN), located at Nekede in Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State, has reportedly been confirmed dead after falling from the top of a long cross while acting the role of how Jesus was crucified in a biblical demonstration.
According to reports, the university community had been thrown into confusion since Friday (Good Friday) when the incident occurred.
Speaking to a source, Micheal Eluwa, at the University, he disclosed that, the deceased, while acting in the passion of Christ drama, fell down and after some minutes he started bleeding. He would later rush to the university hospital.
Micheal stressed that when the case became worse, he was moved from the university hospital to a nearby Federal Medical Centre (FMC), and it was from there they learned that the deceased could not survive it.
The source added that when the incident happened, all of them thought it was a joke and it was part of the drama, but when he could not get up, that was when they knew that his condition was critical, and he was quickly rushed to hospital.
The school management, through the priest in charge of Students Affairs, Chukwuemeka Iheme, said the school would address the matter later.
Watch The Video Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi