Veteran Fuji music singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall, popularly known as Kwam1, has been accused of joining thugs of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to beat Labour Party (LP) supporters and agents in Lagos State.
HotNewsInNaija reports that an unidentified voter narrated his ordeal in a video shared by Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw on Twitter.
According to the man who spoke while surrounded by some other people, Kwam1 and other APC thugs beat up voters attempting to vote for the Labour party in the area.
The man alleged that the thugs also stole his wristwatch and other valuables.
Watch The Video Below:
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter