Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was not present to vote at his polling unit 22, Ward 11, Olusomi compound, Totoro, area of Abeokuta-North local government area of the state, Ogun State in Saturday’s governorship and state houses of assembly elections.
It was the first time that the two time Nigerian leader will not vote in an election since Nigeria return to democracy in 1999.
Obasanjo was Nigeria’s first elected president when the country returned to democracy in 1999 from military rule.
He was reelected for another term of office in 2003.
He had also served as Nigeria’s military president.
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter