Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was not present to vote at his polling unit 22, Ward 11, Olusomi compound, Totoro, area of Abeokuta-North local government area of the state, Ogun State in Saturday’s governorship and state houses of assembly elections.
It was the first time that the two time Nigerian leader will not vote in an election since Nigeria return to democracy in 1999.
Obasanjo was Nigeria’s first elected president when the country returned to democracy in 1999 from military rule.
He was reelected for another term of office in 2003.
He had also served as Nigeria’s military president.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu