A young Nigerian man has caused a stir inside a Bank after he protested naked over the bank’s refusal to reverse his deducted money.
The man is said to have staged one man boxer protest inside a bank after he was being wrongfully debited and the bank refused to refund it.
In a video circulating on the Internet, a young man was seen in an unknown bank removing his trousers and shirt and dropping them on the ground, remaining only boxer on his body while he continuously saying they should give him back his money.
The who can be recognised as a Igbo man from his dialect, was later approached by some of the staff of the bank but he insisted they should return back his money.
He told them he want to make use of the money and they should therefore return it back to him so that he can leave the bank, adding that money is so important to him because it can save a soul.
Watch The Video Below:
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina