A young Nigeria man was embarrassed by Food seller after he offered her a new One Thousand Naira (N1000) note as the payment for the food the ate.
On Wednesday, November 23, 2022, President Muhammadu Buhari, in Abuja, launched the new Naira banknotes, including N200, N500 and N1000 and since then, there have been several negative comments about the newly redesigned notes.
In a viral video circulating on the internet, the unidentified man was seen being bullied as the food seller was dragging him with his cloth and requesting for her food money.
It was seen in the video as the food seller was shouting “give me my money immediately, which kind of rubbish is this, you no get money you come buy food” while the people at the surrounding were trying to beg the woman to let the man go.
All the man’s effort to explain to the food seller and those that came to his rescue that the money is not fake but the new redesigned N100 note was aborted as the woman was not ready to listen to any explanation.
This is serious 😂😂😂😂
Watch The Video Below:
- NBC Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over ‘Inciting Interview’ It Granted Datti Baba-Ahmed
- Commotion As Enugu Governor-Elect, Police, Others Flee During INEC Presentation Of Certificates Of Return Over Loud Bang
- When Tinubu First Heard Peter Obi Won In Lagos, He Told Us “It’s Not A Big Deal, Move On”- Oyalowo
- BREAKING: Singer Portable Arrested By Police After 72-Hour Ultimatum
- Dino Melaye Dragged On Social Media After Failing Simple Arithmetic Over Tinubu’s Age
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter